Step-Down Transformer (50VA)
This 50VA transformer is useful for stepping down 208/240/277/480V to 120Vac. It's UL listed and can be mounted with the attached feet or connected to a DIN rail using the included mounting kit. It is useful for monitoring 480V delta services and powering 120V accessories from higher voltage systems.
- step-down transformer
- DIN rail mounting kit
- VA Rating: 50
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Over Current Protection: Circuit Breaker
- Dimensions: 3.440" x 2.510" x 3.012" (w/ .500" NPT Hubs)
- Wire Length: 9.5" Typical w/ .5" Strip
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 140° F
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours @ 77° F
- Construction: Split-Bobbin
- Weight: 3.04 lbs.
- Approvals: UL5085-2 Listed General Purpose, US / Canada, CE, RoHS