Silicon solar irradiation sensors (Si sensors) offer an economical but robust and reliable solution for measuring solar irradiance levels, particularly for monitoring photovoltaic systems. The design of the sensor element, which corresponds to that of a photovoltaic module, make these sensors ideally suited as a reference for monitoring photovoltaic systems. The spectral sensitivity, which corresponds to that of photovoltaic modules, and the very similar incident angle modifier, enable a precise analysis of photovoltaic yields using measured values from the sensor.
- Built-in measurements for:
- Irradiance: 0 to 1500 W/㎡
- Solar cell (panel) temperature: -40 to 90°C
- Optional equipment can be added to measure:
- Wind speed: .9 to 40 m/s (60 m/s for short time)
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Back of panel temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Only one external temperature probe can be used, either ambient temperature of back of panel temperature
- Irradiance Sensor
- 12V DC Power Supply
- Barrel Jack Adapter
Visit https://www.imt-solar.com/ . Additional or newer version documents may be found in the "Downloads" section.