Rogowski Coils (Flexible Rope CTs) with CTid
Rope CTs (technically called Rogowski Coils) are large, flexible sensors for monitoring current like split-core CTs. Rope CTs are installed similar to standard split-core CTs, where a connector on the rope allows it to be opened and placed around a conductor without needing to thread the conductor through it. Rope CTs are excellent for bus-bars and large switch-gear applications that standard split-core CTs cannot fit around. Rope CTs are flexible and easy to install but require a minimum amperage of approximately 30A for accuracy.
The CTid Rope CT is the same as the standard Rope CT but has a different style connector, contains CTid for auto-detection, and has an onboard LED that can be used to identify which CT is connected to a given sensor port, which can be useful if the CT leads cannot be traced from the meter to the conductors being monitored.
- 1x Rope CT with built-in 8 foot leads and 2-pin plug affixed
- CTid Enabled
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
- Overvoltage Category: 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
- Positional: Error Better than 4%
- Linearity: Better than 1%
- Material: Orange thermoplastic rubber; flame retardant UL 94 V-0 rated
- Cable: 1000V UL style 20940; External diameter 5mm; Wires 2x 26AWG
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- 30A minimum current required at all times
- Linearity: better than 1% from (from 1 to 100% of rated current)
- Positioning error: better than 4%