Split Core with CTid (Revenue Grade)
The eGauge ECSXX-R series CTs are revenue grade split-core current transducers (CTs) with CTid technology. CTs are installed around current carrying conductors to measure amperage as part of a power metering system. Thanks to the split-core design, they are easily retrofitted to existing power systems and do not require the conductors to be disconnected. A 333mV output means no shorting blocks are required. All ECSXX-R CTs are UL2808 certified.
eGauge CTs use CTid technology for auto-detection and have an onboard LED which can be used to identify which CT is connected to a given sensor port. This is useful if the CT leads cannot be traced.
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Frequency: 50–60Hz
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 75 °C (-40 °F to 167 °F), 95% RH non-condensing
- Working voltage: 600VAC, Category IV
- Indoor use, Pollution Degree 2, Altitude up to 3000m
- Output: 333mVrms at rated amperage
- 8' twisted pair lead with CT connector
- UL2808, UL61010-1, RoHS
- CE Pending