DC Current Transformers
CR5220 DC Current Sensing Transducers are designed to provide a DC signal which is proportional to a DC sensed current. These devices are designed for direct current only, targeting them towards general and daily applications. The ranges 2 to 10 Amp utilize an advanced Magnetic Modulator technology and the ranges 20 amps and above utilize Hall Effect technology.
- Basic Accuracy: 1.0 %
- Linearity: 10% to 100% FS
- Thermal Drift: 500 PPM/°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Installation Category: CAT II
- Isolation Voltage: 3500KVRMS/1mA/1Sec
- Response Time: 250 ms
- Insulation Voltage: 2500 VDC
- Supply Voltage: 12 VDC ±10%
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.