DC Current Transformers with CTid
The ESD series are bidirectional, split-core DC CTs. Applications for DC measurements include battery monitoring, solar string monitoring and other systems that utilize DC power.
eGauge DC CTs use CTid technology for auto-detection and have an onboard LED which can be used to identify which CT is connected to a given sensor port. This is useful if the CT leads cannot be traced.
eGauge DC CTs are compatible with eGauge Core and Pro models and require the eGauge Sensor Hub. eGauge DC CTs are CE certified and are a UL recognized component.
- 1x ESD DC CT with 5' lead
- Fully bidirectional
- CTid Enabled
- Linearity Error: Better than 2%
- Offset Error: Better than 1.5% of range
- Operating Temperature: -25 °C to 75 °C, 85% RH non-condensing
- Insulation Withstand Voltage: AC 1500V / 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: DC 500V / 500 MΩ
- Standard Lead Wire: 400mm, 26AWG*4C; 5’ (60’’) length
- Raw Output: ±471mV
- Power Supply: DC +5V ± 5%, 40mA (provided by the eGauge Sensor Hub)
- UL recognized
- CE certified
- 5-year Limited Warranty